To make a positive impact on the children of both Wounded and Fallen military personnel through financial, emotional, and educational assistance.
The Seven Stars Foundation, Inc. was established on 2-7-2007, in honor of the 7 crew members on a US Marine Corps CH-46 Casevac helicopter that was shot down in Iraq, killing all on board.
*The Seven Stars Foundation, Inc. is comprised of an all-volunteer Board of Directors and do not receive salaries or any other financial compensation.*
- Bear Mountain
- Ben Minor (Stonegate Wealth Management)
- Company Built, Inc.
- Col. Sean "Kidd" Killeen (USMC-Pentagon)
- Dr. Greg & Mrs. Gail Langford (Poway)
- Grant Minor (Stonegate Wealth)
- LtCol Robert Piatt, USMC (Retired)
- Riverside County Employees
- Scott-Gross Co. Inc.(Philip Scott)
- Simeon Prophet of Remax